Pain in tooth when touched - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Do you do dental advice?
Doctor : yes
User : Okay excellent!
User : Okay so I have braces, I brush my teeth 3 times a day but lately my right back tooth has a pain when i press my tounge agianst it?
User : Is it a cavity?? Or the braces?
User : It only hurts when I press it
Doctor : do you find any black discoration of teeth
User : No I don't
User : My gums are red
User : But from the braces..
Doctor : since when you have these braces
User : What do you mean have they hurt since I have had braces?
Doctor : iam not following your question, kindly elaborate
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Breast implants after breastfeeding
- Bloating after ovary removal
- Tooth pain when walking
- Excess saliva after brush my teeth always have to spit
- Excessive saliva stops after brushing teeth
- Edema after blood transfusion
- Tooth pain when hungry
- After a root canal i have a metallic or mint taste in my mouth
- Bowel movements after hemorrhoidectomy
- Can i smoke marijuana after root canal
- Bleeding after supracervical hysterectomy
- Tooth pain when touched
- After root canal treatment precautions
- Tooth pain when i cough
- Food to eat when tooth is paining