Pain in tooth and gums with swelling around eyes - Online Doctor Chats
User : For the last week, the teeth/gums on the right side have been causing me unbearable pain, and have radiated to my jaw, and has begun giving me pang headaches so bad I can't help but scream in pain. It recently got worse, and in the last 36 (or so) hours, I've taken approximately 25 Advils. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but... I feel swollen, and I have a bit more difficulty breathing than usual. Also, the left side of my stomach feels a bit tingly. What does this mean?
Doctor : ok
i will help u in this
can i ask few Q
User : Yes.
wats your age
User : 21
since how many days do yu have this problem
User : The teeth/jaw/head pain, or the advil overuse side-effects?
do yu have any decayed tooth or cavities in the tooth
User : No, the dentist said they were fine
User : I had an appointment less than a month ago, they checked, everything was fine.
no advil does not cause these side effects
Doctor : swelling of feet and legs
or even the around the eyes
User : no to feet and legs, yes to around the eyes
is urination adequate
User : I urinate a little less often than usual
are yu stressed and tensed most of the times
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cold hands when exercising
- Gum pain tooth press
- Projectile vomiting in10 month old
- Tooth pain and swelling gum after dry socket
- Cold excess saliva stop
- Can incomplete rbbb be reversed
- Pristiq improve your memory
- Excess saliva cold symptom home remedy
- Mobizox for tooth pain and gum swelling
- Inconclusive urine sample
- Cold and flu stop excess saliva
- Pain around tooth gums
- Cifran for tooth or gum pain?
- Esophagus hurt when i swallow cold water
- Laparoscopy incision weeping