Pain in the vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : hello :)
User : are you a qualified doctor?
User : I have a problem where I have a stinging/throbbing pain in my female genitals
User : it hurts to sit down, it's waking me up when I sleep etc
User : it is contstant
User : the other day I wiped pretty hard when I went to the toilet and it started to hurt from there, been about 2 -3days now
can i ask u few questions?
User : yes certainly
User : i only have 5 mins though :(
User : :)
whats ur age?
User : 19
\from how many days u are having this problem?
User : 2-3
is it bleeding ?
User : no
u only have pain?
User : yeah
what about ur menstrual periods?
are they regular?
User : I am due next week, no I have dysmennoreah
User : dysmenorragiah
User : etc
u are having dysmenorrhea
Doctor : the pain u are experiencing is similar to periods or else completely diffeternt?
User : something else
User : like a throbbing pain
User : like i've cut it or something :\
do u havce pain while passing urine?
User : sometimes, a little but not wholly
User : please help!
are u taking any medication?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Salicylic acid to aspirin mechanism
- Sharp intermittent pain in vagina
- Sore vagina lips 36 weeks pregnant
- Recurring painful pimples on vagina
- 37 weeks and itchy external vagina
- Vagina pain 26 weeks
- Fever with chills after abortion
- Bartholin cyst gland while 37 weeks pregnant
- 37 weeks pregnant and burning when peeing
- Shooting pains in anus and vagina
- Throbbing vagina and back pain
- What is acid in biology
- Beta hydroxy beta methylbutyric acid
- Burning sensation in vagina at 37 weeks
- Vitamin b12 folic acid tablet