Pain in the upper left stomach associated with nausea after hernia surgery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello I have had a pain in my upper left stomach associated with nausea and the pain seems to be in my back directly behind the pain in my stomach. I went to the ER last year for the same pain and was told it was a hernia and fibroids and had surgery for both but still have the pain. What can it be or what type of doctor should I see?
Let me read it
Was it told by the doctor that it is both hernia and fibroids
Did you have surgery for both?
User : went to er and said both existed and maybe one was interfering with the other. Yes both on the same day the doctors got together and did it at the same time.
Doctor : Was the surgery done ?
User : yes
so even after surgery you have the pain, is nt ?
User : yes. Dont know what type of doctor to see
Ok I shall help you in whom to see
First let me try to analyse the type of pain and the cause of it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes of sed rate over 200
- Movement in my head
- Stomach rumbling after hernia surgery
- Gudcef 200 antibiotic tablets
- Throbbing in the middle of head
- Topcef 200 mg antibiotic
- Zifi 200 tablets for cough
- Nausea after hiatal hernia surgery
- Stomach pain 1 year after hernia surgery
- Blood test aso 200 meaning
- Head pain and nasty taste in mouth
- Upper stomach hernia surgery
- Swollen stomach after hernia surgery
- Zit with multiple white seedlike heads
- Mongolian spot on head