Pain in the thumb - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : Hey
how can i help u?>
User : So about 6 years ago I broke a horse whip and the fiberglass in it shattered into my thumb, I though I got most of it out but recently its been bothering me real bad.
User : Is there something I can do to get it out without surgery?
whats ur age/sex?
User : im 16, female
whats meake u feel that some fragment is still inside?
User : There is an entry spot, and it real sensative
thou it is not possible, if by chance something is inside we can remove it only through minor surgical procedure
User : okay.. we'll ive been digging at it, but it hurts the deeper i go
User : Ive been using a clean needle and tweezers
Doctor : dont do that it may lead to infection
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for post-infection headache
- Pain in thumb distal phalanx
- My right side of my neck has a pulsating pain what is it
- Drugs/medication for renal cortical necrosis
- Drugs/medication for bilateral ethmoid sinusitis
- Sudden onset thumb pain
- Leg thumb pain nail
- Ncv test what is the normal value range?
- Drugs/medication for toxic shock
- Distal phalanges pain in thumb
- Painful swollen vein in thumb
- Natural remedies teratospermia
- Do newborns need twinrix
- Sitting pins and needles problem
- Drugs/medication for rabies pep