Pain in the thumb - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : Hey
how can i help u?>
User : So about 6 years ago I broke a horse whip and the fiberglass in it shattered into my thumb, I though I got most of it out but recently its been bothering me real bad.
User : Is there something I can do to get it out without surgery?
whats ur age/sex?
User : im 16, female
whats meake u feel that some fragment is still inside?
User : There is an entry spot, and it real sensative
thou it is not possible, if by chance something is inside we can remove it only through minor surgical procedure
User : okay.. we'll ive been digging at it, but it hurts the deeper i go
User : Ive been using a clean needle and tweezers
Doctor : dont do that it may lead to infection
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in thumb distal phalanx
- Symptoms of diffuse lipoma
- Symptoms of positive swine flu
- Can my 11 month old drink nido
- Sudden onset thumb pain
- Leg thumb pain nail
- Distal phalanges pain in thumb
- Painful swollen vein in thumb
- 11 year old daughter growth spurt
- Symptoms of genetic, acute infections
- 11 month old with chills and fever
- 11 year old wet bed
- Symptoms of special hemorrhoid
- Symptoms of sensory polyneuropathy
- Cyst on 11 year olds neck