Pain in the right lower abdomen after consuming beer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi...
how can i help you?
please procced with your health query
User : i have a small querie
User : regarding stomach pain
User : in the lower part
User : yesterday i had very much of beer
User : after that its happening
User : whats the reason
User : are u there
User : hello
User : doctor....
Doctor : yes
i am here
i am chatting with other patients as weel
kindly bear with us
User : yeah can u tell me the reason
User : ok
the stomach pain that you are having
User : yeah
may probably be due to the gastritis
after drinking beer
is there nausea associated?
Doctor : is there discomfort in passing urine?
User : i dont have any gasytritis symptomps
User : no urine is fine
where exactly is the pain located in abdomen?
User : in the lower part right side
Doctor : ok
did you have or are feeling that you have fever, or raised temperature?
does that part pain when you touch/press there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain lower right abdomen after dvt
- Weird feeling in the middle of stomach
- Lower back pain and abdomenal pains
- Pain in lower right abdomen after coughing
- Sharp pain in ribs in first trimester
- Stomach pain under ribsvasculitis
- Pain in lower right abdomen
- Sharp pain in stomach under ribs
- Sharp pain in stomach while using restroom
- Right testical pain and pain in abdomen
- Feeling of throwing up means
- Mental feelings while using regestrone
- Pains in my ribs above waist
- Menopause and feeling thirsty
- Moles that feel numb