Pain in the middle of the lungs while taking a deep breath - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I've been sleeping a lot here lately and I'm beginning to have a very sharp pain down the middle of my lungs when I deeply breathe
Doctor : k your age and occupation
User : 24/engineer
Doctor : since when you are having the pain? is there any breathing difficulties after walking or running
Doctor : do you smoke?
User : I've had it for about an hour, no smoking.
Doctor : when does the pain fade away?
User : It only hurts temp. when I breathe deeply
User : then it goes away
Doctor : k are you having your meals regularly? do you have fever?
User : No fever, eating regularly
Doctor : it can be due to fatiguability or acidic cramp
Doctor : nothing to worry
Doctor : drink lots of oral fluids
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Breastfeeding sore lump near armpit
- Hyperinflated lungs lung pain
- Sharp superficial chest pains
- Treatment for pain in lung while breathing
- Shortness of breath after smoking weed
- Raised brown bumps in armpits
- Hard to breath and lung pains
- Brown pus from armpit
- Side of breast near armpits hurt
- Reoccurance of tb
- Odd white bump in armpit
- Hard to breathe and pain in ribs and lung
- Pain in lungs while inhaling
- Sats oxygen levels at 65
- Smoker having hard time breathing