Pain in the left testis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : ok
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : i have a question about my testical
Please proceed with the query?
User : i am 14 years old and i have been having on and off pain in my left testical
Since when are you experiencing the pain?
User : well it has been awhile but today has just got me really worried
User : but its not everyday
Have you seen a doctor?
User : well no, i just told my parents today, i was just kinda hoping it was natural pain, like growing pain
The pain is not because of the growth.
Doctor : The probable reason for the pain might be secondary of urine infection.
I will suggest you the following measures.
1. Drink adequate amounts of water.
2. Tab tylenol one tablet when there is pain.
3. Consult a doctor for physical examination to know the definite cause of the pain
Do you have any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Anxiety and testicle pain
- Common side effects abilify
- Rash between anus and scrotum
- Pain in left testis with ans
- Pain in left testis and left side
- Abnormal blood lipid levels
- Pain in left testis
- Radioiodine ablation side effects
- Needle pin pain in left testis
- Antitripiline and testicle pain
- Pills for abdominal fat
- Can anxiety cause testicular pain
- Left testis pains and shaking
- Left side abdominal pain
- Testicle pain due anxiety