Pain in the left testis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : ok
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : i have a question about my testical
Please proceed with the query?
User : i am 14 years old and i have been having on and off pain in my left testical
Since when are you experiencing the pain?
User : well it has been awhile but today has just got me really worried
User : but its not everyday
Have you seen a doctor?
User : well no, i just told my parents today, i was just kinda hoping it was natural pain, like growing pain
The pain is not because of the growth.
Doctor : The probable reason for the pain might be secondary of urine infection.
I will suggest you the following measures.
1. Drink adequate amounts of water.
2. Tab tylenol one tablet when there is pain.
3. Consult a doctor for physical examination to know the definite cause of the pain
Do you have any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vertigo doctors in borivali
- Borivali esi doctors information
- Why does my testicle pain while running
- Lump on testicle why have balls swollen up
- Doctor for kidney problems in borivali
- Pain in left testis with ans
- Pain in left testis and left side
- Pain in left testis
- Borderline left side heart enlargement
- What does a borderline ekg result mean
- Needle pin pain in left testis
- Scrotum started to swell why was there pus undergo surgery
- Painful lump on the testicle difficulty in walking medication
- Had hydrocele had yellow and watery poop what is it
- Left testis pains and shaking