Pain in the left side of the jaw - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I am having pain on the left said eof my jaw
User : It hurts when I open my mouth to eat and throbs all the time.
User : What is it?
Since how long you have the problem?
User : couple days
Did yu have similar problem in the past?
User : No, it just started a couple days ago
Do you have problem swallowing or chewing?
User : No. It just hurts all the time and even more when I open my mouth.
Doctor : Were you hurt?
User : Left side of my mouth
Did you bite something which is very hard?
User : No
User : bottom left side of my mouth
Do you have dental problems?
User : No
User : It is really uncomfortable.
Any ulcer over the tongue or enlarged tonsils?
User : No.
Doctor : Do you have a swollen gum?
What is your age?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in left arm and jaw pain
- Jaw ear pain left side
- Missing tastebuds on tongue years
- Milk tooth 7 month soothe
- Jaw pain on left side pregnancy
- 2 white patches near molars
- 7 year old molar pain
- Costochondritis with chest heaviness
- Is it normal to have chest pain when you lean forward with costochondritis
- 6 year molar swelling and pain
- Is fluttering in your chest related to costochondritis
- Dull chest pain while climbing stairs
- Can gerd chest pain last throughout the day
- Left side painful pain
- Jaw teeth pain on left side