Pain in the left side of the jaw - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I am having pain on the left said eof my jaw
User : It hurts when I open my mouth to eat and throbs all the time.
User : What is it?
Since how long you have the problem?
User : couple days
Did yu have similar problem in the past?
User : No, it just started a couple days ago
Do you have problem swallowing or chewing?
User : No. It just hurts all the time and even more when I open my mouth.
Doctor : Were you hurt?
User : Left side of my mouth
Did you bite something which is very hard?
User : No
User : bottom left side of my mouth
Do you have dental problems?
User : No
User : It is really uncomfortable.
Any ulcer over the tongue or enlarged tonsils?
User : No.
Doctor : Do you have a swollen gum?
What is your age?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in left arm and jaw pain
- Jaw ear pain left side
- Why is my 12 year old daughter tired all the time?
- Jaw pain on left side pregnancy
- My daughter was just diagnosed with klippel feil syndrome at age 12
- Bed wetting at 12 years stomach pain frequent
- Burning white patches in the mouth had used tobacco concerned
- What is causing 12 yr old boy to have pale face
- Normal blood pressure for a 12 year old boy
- Left side painful pain
- Infant having reddish bleeding gums pain while touching reason
- Sensitive bleeding teeth difficulty chewing receding gums treatment options
- Weight gain after wisdom teeth removal how is this possible
- Jaw teeth pain on left side
- Lump on gum toothache tried thermagel no relief suggestions