Pain in the knees while climbing stairs, eating disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello Doctor... Good morning
User : I have pain in my knees when i move up and down the stairs..
User : i am 30 years old and working in Night shifts so my eating habits are bad..
User : could you please advice on what can be done ?
May i know since when are you having the pain?
User : for the last 6 months had it on left knee. and the pain started on my right knee last week
I may have to ask you few more questions before i come to the treatment.
User : sure ..
Doctor : Do you experience pain after walking for some time?
Not climbing the stairs.
User : no .. there is no pain even if i walk for over an hour..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eating disorders slate pencils
- Excessive sleepiness before and during period
- Eating disorders and feet shrinking
- Ecg test eating disorder
- Can you eat spasmocip plus before surgery
- Should i eat befor take zentel pill
- Coccyx out side blleeding
- Nuts not to eat before surgery
- Burning hip pain and bloating
- Tail bone pain gas bloating
- Back pain eating disorder upper
- What to do about knuckle blisters
- Eating disorder and syncope
- Neck pain with blisters
- Should we stop ecosprin before extraction