Pain in the knees while climbing stairs, eating disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello Doctor... Good morning
User : I have pain in my knees when i move up and down the stairs..
User : i am 30 years old and working in Night shifts so my eating habits are bad..
User : could you please advice on what can be done ?
May i know since when are you having the pain?
User : for the last 6 months had it on left knee. and the pain started on my right knee last week
I may have to ask you few more questions before i come to the treatment.
User : sure ..
Doctor : Do you experience pain after walking for some time?
Not climbing the stairs.
User : no .. there is no pain even if i walk for over an hour..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ovacare and prenatal vitamins together
- Eating disorders slate pencils
- Pcos and sciatica
- Ovarian pain when stretching or sneezing
- Eating disorders and feet shrinking
- Ecg test eating disorder
- Sciatica and ed
- Flagyl and tendonitis
- Testicle pain from over use
- Back pain eating disorder upper
- Random bruising lump
- Sore ovaries and womb tiredness
- Tailbone crack cheese
- Eating disorder and syncope
- Ovacare tablets pcos