Pain in the chest, ribs and back. Excessive sweating. Anything to be worried? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
This is regarding my Mother who is of 53years old
she is getting pain in chest, ribs and back.. inconsistently
we noticed it as gastric issue..
she took pepcheck yesterday and she felt relaxed
but today after evening walk she felt again slight pain in ribs..
would you pls suggest to which specialized doctor to consult?
she gets sweating also at that time...
R u there Doctor?
Ideally a heart event cannot be ruled out in any one after 40 years of age with history of chest pain.
If she is have acute pain and sweating now, it is to be considered as an emergency.
In such cases, she needs to be taken to the nearest hospital.
If she is asymptomatic and has not symptoms, you can fix an appointment with a cardiologist nearby and get her evaluated.
Have you followed?
1 min doctor
ok Doctor. I got it
i will check it out with cardiologist.
Do you have any other query?
no Doctor. thats it. Thank you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I broke out inside of my mouth
- Community resources for essential hypertension
- Hemoglobin a2 causes
- Excessive sweating and back pain
- What is the combination of olmezest am
- Excessive sweating on the upper back and neck
- Excessive sweating abdominal pain back pain
- Medical question please suddenly i get sudden temperature rise
- Whether mild concentric left ventricular hypertrophy is curable
- How to stop putting your tongue out when concentrating
- Excessive sweating on back
- How to read color doppler echo report
- Excessive sweating after back injury
- How to lose weight after having ipill
- Holter heart monitor "can i use a computer"