Pain in the bones under the hip after childbirth. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Dr XXXXXXX here
i was told that its because of pregnancy
its been 6 months i delivered a baby
yes, pregnancy can cause ligament weakness , and this can present as pain
now also if i stand for half an hour i am getting this pain
were you given an epidural injection during delivery ?
was this a normal or a C section ?
so are u having a pain in the lower back ?
or exactly where you sit ?
Are u there ?
i feel like am getting [pain the hips
the bones under the hips will pain a lot
it is common for women to have such pain, after surgery, and a epidural injection
this is due to inflammation of the ligaments in the hip
should i consult an ortho?
yes, you can consult a physiotherapist for help and training
proper exercises program to improve flexibility of the spine and legs together with strengthening exercises of supporting core muscles will help
You are very welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heart rate goes up after eating cause and treatment
- Will push ups tone my arms
- Sharp pain on hip bone
- Exercises for hyperextended knee
- Sit down elliptical machines
- Pain near hip bone
- Ankle weights for kids
- How does estrogen affect calcium levels in bones
- Headache pale abdominal pain vomiting amoeba found in intestine help
- Have buzzing in ears stomach churning confusion
- Hip bone pain
- Have bone-like structure on penis what is it
- Pregnant noticed slight bleeding dark brown color cause
- Pain in the hip bone after a fall no frature
- Painful lump under skin above hip bone