Pain in the back which increases with respiration - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : i got a pain on my back earlier this week at 8pm, it was quite hurting, i layed doen to rest, but it was hard for me because it made my respiration get a little harder, and throughtout the night it was hurting alot that i was unable to sleep, until i finally stared asleep. The pain was where the bra area is at.
Doctor : Ok
User : what can it be
Do you still have the pain now?
User : no
User : but it did last 2 days the second being alot less
User : they gave me some vitamins
Did you experience similar pains in the past?
User : vitamins b1, b6, and b12
User : no, never
User : they told me it was muscle inflammation
May I know your age?
User : in my back
User : im 23
Did you have cough/fever when you had the pain?
User : no i didn't
I shall explain it to you.
User : ok thanks
The cause for pain in the upper back is either due to muscular pain
or secondary to inflammation of the lung pleura.
Since you do not have associated symptoms it is probably muscular pain as suggested by your doctors.
Doctor : Have you followed?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain middle of back
- Suggest treatment for vomiting due to food poisoning
- Back pain and itchy back
- Back pain with increased size of angiomyolipoma
- Can enlarged spleen cause high calcium
- Calcium supplements and cloudy urine
- Calcium cyst in men
- What is the possibility of bone deviation after septoplasty
- What is the treatment for yellow stain on teeth
- What causes kidney pain while sneezing
- Have pain in the back which is aggravating
- Taking calcium and light colored stool
- Back pain and cracking back
- High calcium and high colestorial
- What causes pains in right carotid artery