Pain in the arch of foot - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : hey
how can i help u?
User : I'm having intense pain in the arch of my left foot. I've been running a lot, and I do have shin splints... which means I didn't do something right. or did too much of something
User : any ideas/suggestions? I'm a college student living in a dorm with no access to ice
whats ur age?
User : 23
how many kilometers u run per dy?
User : anywhere from 3-10 miles
User : depends on hte day
User : I'm training for a half marathon
where do u jog?
User : on a track at school
from how many days u are having this problem?
User : started yesterday. I tried to run through it... and made it worse
it must be because of the strain
u need rest
and are u taking any pain killer?
User : ...I'm training for a half marathon
User : no... I havent been
User : I hate taking drugs
yes i can understand
u dont wanna take drugs but u still wanna run without taking rest
how is it possible?
when is ur marathon>?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stabbing pain in foot arch
- Greasy food causing stomach problems
- Pain under foot arch
- Wrist pain and foot pain linked
- Cardio stress test without treadmill
- Treatment and cure for chronic stiff neck
- Causes of foul vaginal odor
- Nek pain and foot pain
- Tumors that cause weight gain
- Causes of foul smelling flatulence
- Ovaries pain cause foot pain
- Treatment and cure for arterial injury
- Treatment and cure for heel numbness
- Treatment and cure for pleural injury
- Treatment and cure for leg compartment syndrome