Pain in stomach at lower side during 4th month of pregnancy. Is it normal ? - Online Doctor Chats
the little pain in stomach at lower side during 4th month of pregnanacy is normal?
I have few questions?
Is this the firstt pregenancy?
i didnot anything of this till date.. only little pain at stomah lower side
Do you have normal bowel movements/ constipated?
Do you have any discharge from the vagina?
exactly cannot say but the pain was at diff places like lower side,left side kind
Ok the pain appears to be normal
Do you have further questions?
are you sure.?
why this happens?
There are very uncertain reasons and most of them are benign in nature. The exact reason can be told after examining and testing
Are you with me?
the ultrasound was done
at 9 week
Hope everything is alright
Ok the uterus and the neighboring structures are stretching due to the growth of the baby that can cause small pain
in the abdomen
If you do not have other symptoms that I had asked for
baby bump when can bee seen
it is most likely a pain
that is not concerned
It takes 20 to 24 weeks
5 to 6th month
ok not in forth month?
shall i stop folic acid
The uterus should come out of the pelvic cavity into the abdominal cavity for the baby to be visible
Folic acid is recommended till the end of 3rd month, later the doctor can check the general condition
and start on Iron and calcium supplements
Eat green leafy vegetables, fruits, legumes and milk
so that the above nutrients are consumed properly
Do you have any more queries?
Thank you for consulting me
thnaks a lot
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Anterior placenta and fetal gender
- Tibialis anterior pain during pregnancy
- Stinging pain in stomach during pregnancy
- Pain upper stomach pregnancy 7 months
- Popped pimple smells like poop
- Pimp like on tounge
- Shooting pain in stomach during pregnancy
- Pricking pain in stomach during pregnancy
- Gender and fundal anterior placenta
- Period tar like and then stopped
- Spit like secretion from penis
- Pregnancy with anterior mural fibroid
- Stools that smell like peroxide
- Pain in stomach during pregnancy 7month
- Position of fetus in womb anterior ,upper segment