Pain in spleen region - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : i have mono. i was rough-housing today and all the sudden got pain where i was told my spleen is, which ran up 2 my left shoulder and down my left arm a bit. the pain isn't severe but its annoying. it gets worse when i stretch out, is it possible i ruptured my spleen slightly?
Doctor : ok
User : hello?
when was this episode of pain?
User : a few hours ago. its not severe
have you taken any medication?
User : no
i wil suggest you to get an examination done to
see that there is no problems with the abdominal organs
User : but should i worry? i was warned about spleen injuries but the pain is more of an irritation
User : and i just get the shooting pains when i breathe
i will suggest you to go to an Er and get an examination
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kelnor weight gain
- Groin pain and enlarged spleen
- Micafungin iv dose
- Lidocaine cream prescription
- Why take metanx
- Belching and saliva during pregnancy
- Sudden belching in heart patient
- Belching with chest infection
- Left arm pain and spleen
- Painful spleen food poisoning
- Zinc sulphate heptahydrate
- Excessive belching with low grade fever
- Shooting pain in the spleen
- Belching following open heart surgery
- Enlarged painful spleen with diarrhea