Pain in shoulder, elbow, wrist, neck. No numbness or tingling. No regular exercise. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
From the last week im having pain in my left shoulder and elbow
it severly limits my movement
i cant put second gear in my car..
from last night .. im having pain in my left wrist also
cant lift my left arm all the way up
Do you have pain in the neck too?
May I know the type of occupation you do?
software engineer :)
Do you exercise/lift weights?
i used to.. but not in the last 6 months
none that i noticed
but the pain is most severe in the shoulder joint
and the elbow
Can I know your age?
Have you similar symptoms in the past?
not so severe
but about 3 years back
Let me brief you.
Unilateral limb pain spreading across the whole limb and neck are usually related to neck problems.
You may also need a nerve conduction test done to confirm the cause.
Treatment will depend on determining the cause.
Your symptoms is concerning to me, therefore I suggest you to visit an orthopedic/neurosurgeon and get the test done at the earliest.
Restrict movements of neck and if possible use a neck collar.
Your symptoms can be treated efficiently only following a direct consultation with a doctor. Therefore please plan a visit to a specialist at the earliest.
Hope you have followed?
Do you have any queries?
yes doctor.. i have followed.. no more queries.. thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
thank you doctor.. have a nice day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain in shoulder neck down elbow
- Pain from wrist to breast
- Sore ribs and breast
- Pain in shoulder elbow reason
- Costochondritis feels better leaning forward?
- Sore under right breast ribs
- Heartburn related costochondritis
- Pain right breast when sneezing
- Aching pain in shoulder and elbow
- Pain in shoulder neck numbness soreness treatment
- Costochondritis and high potassium
- Costochondritis hunched
- Pain between shoulder and elbow
- Is costochondritis a symptom of hypothyroidism
- Breast pinching and numbness