Pain in right shoulder and back. What could be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
both are realted to work.
so i cannot proceed with gym
with regards to back pain. its hard to sit down straight for longer durations.
Please explain since when are you having this problem?
If you had consulted a doctor/undergone any tests?
Also specify your age and gender?
Are you there?
Are you there?
yes. this shoulder problem is for last 1-2 yrs. i have checked with doctor but he says it is due to work. do some regular stretching.
May I know if you have undergone any tests?
i had regular health checkup reports with me
X-rays of the affected shoulder?
Let me brief you.
You seem to be harboring a chronic condition
can u elaborate what exactly is that.
the cause of which cannot be predicted without a physical examination.
any suggestion for back pain or test to go thru
Since you notice swelling on the shoulder along with pain after strenuous exercise
radiological tests - like X-rays and MRI scan will help us identify if the problem is severe or benign.
I think you will need this first.
ok. btw there is no problem if dont lift any weight
I understand that.
Exercise can flare up a pre-existing problem
hence my recommendation to do test when you have the symptoms.
If nothing is found on test while you have symptoms,
then this could be related to strain
and can be treated with pain killer and warm compress.
ok this is for shoulder and regarding back pain
are you there?
I am sorry.
Yes this is for shoulder as well as back pain.
You can use pain killer and warm compresses during acute painful moments
but preferably get X-rays / MRI scan performed after consulting orthopedic surgeon
to make sure we do not miss out underlying problems.
Do you have any other questions?
i have recently gone thru regular health checkup also. everything is good except one thing
neutrophils count is 37%
lymphocytes is 57%
rest everything is fine
how to get these under recommended value
A high neutrophil percentage with low lymphocyte is noted during acute infection
This is generally a temporary process which gets corrected once infection is recovered.
And SGOT values under 100 are not concerning.
ok. any precaution i shud take?
We do not advice any specific measures to control that.
All these are incidental finding.
You need not be worried about them.
Your body has capabilities to handle those changes by itself.
cool. I am done.
tx a lot
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting m.e
Bye for now.
thanks and bie
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Implantation bleeding and bruised
- Can red bull cause vaginal bleeding
- Bulky ovary excessive bleeding
- Experiencing swelling on my shin after hitting on a branch
- Experiencing pins and needles in groin area
- Vaginal bleeding and tailbone bruising
- Back pain lump on the back what is it
- What could cause numbness on the left big toe
- What could be reason for back leg and groin pain
- What could be the reason for having back pain
- Light brown bleeding marvelon
- Can a pinched nerve cause sharp pains under the armpits
- Having lower back pain what could be the reason
- Noticed a sticky liquid run down the leg
- Suffering with back shoulder neck pain whats the reason