Pain in right lower abdomen similar to cramps - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hello, i have a quick question.
please proceed with your query
User : I have been having abdominal pains on my lower right area for the past 3 days
User : but not severe, sort of similar to cramps
User : but a little more intense
User : what do you think is wrong
i will need to ask you few more questions, can i proceed?
User : yes
please provide your age, gender and location
do yoiu have nausea?
do you have vomiting ?
User : Female. 16.
User : no vomiting or nausea
is the pain diffuse over right lower abdomen or a particular location?
is there any fever?
User : in a particular location on my lower right abdomen
User : no fever
User : this is free correct?
then you will need an examination to confirm or rule out appendicitis, or any other cause related to ovaries
User : okay, thanks
yes upto five minutes, then you will be directed to payment page
Doctor : Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : no thank you
Doctor : Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Viruses nausea and sore throat
- Cramping pain in lower abdomen
- Stringy sticky discharge
- Stringy vaginal discharge worms
- Menstrual cramps with pain in right thigh
- Stomach spasms and nausea
- 3 weeks postpartum nauseated
- Hymen reconstruction discharges
- Bloated cramping twingessharp pain in lower abdomen
- Cramping pain in right arm
- Nauseated and seeing pink spots
- Nausea for a week
- Functions of primolut depot injections.
- Is cramping pain in abdomen be due to pregnancy
- What is primolut depot injection