Pain in right leg and have sore throat after drinking coke. What do you suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
I have pain in the right leg ....for more than a week. I am getting pain only when I walk or drive car.
How can I help you?
uploaded picture also
I am sorry, if you have uploaded pictures on AAD or AAS
I would not be able to view them.
I request you to wait for some time for a response.
Have you followed?
how many hours will it take for the responce
you can contact the customer support team
it is paining now...
you would be able to get information about it.
any suggestions on tablets please
I mean dissolve disprin tablets in a glass of XXXXXXX warm water and gargle from it.
you should feel better.
you can repeat this three times a day for benefits.
Avoid anything cold and spicy.
No, disprin is only meant for gargling here.
It has antiinflammatory benefits that will relieve the itching.
*I mean the sorethroat.
If you develop high grade fever and nasal congestion, I urge you to visit a physician nearby for clinical examination.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
thanks for the query
thanks for the answers
You are welcome.
You can contact the customer support team
and they will assist you with your first question.
usually a question is answered in 2-3 hours.
They will give you more information regarding that.
Thanks for consulting me,
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Leg rash after a sore throat
- Sore throat leg pain chills
- I cleaned my ears and found blood inside
- Is cocaine gluten free
- I feel a week ago and hit my head now i am having head aches and ringing in my ears
- Sore throat and leg pain after the treatment for thyroid
- Cocaine white patches in nose
- Sore throat after drinking coke zero
- I had a ct scan done due to ruq pain it was found that ther
- I get really bad sore throats several times each year they
- I blew my nose and my ear popped and hurt
- Numb sinuses from cocaine
- Leg pain and sore throat
- Loose septum from cocaine
- Swollen nose from cocaine use