Pain in right kidney. History of kidney stones which was operated. Guide - Online Doctor Chats
this is XXXXXXX bdm of XXXXXXX life insurance
welcome to XXXXXXX
this programme is for me only or my parents also
YOU CAN ASK ANY MEDICAL QUERIES
there are no restrictions
How do u know it is related to the kidneys ? Does she have a prior history ?
the same situation is araised four years back for the left kidney, we have consult the doctor, he said that she has stones in her kidney.
immediatly we can do the operation and remove it.
but now right side kidney is paining
what i will do
ok, so the surgery was done , and the stones were removed ?
and she will need pain killers in form of injections, to reduce her pain
shall consult the local doctor on today
if stones are confirmed, she will need proper hydration therapy, with IV fluids, to help reduce the pain and allow the stone to pass out ,
you should take her to a hospital, where imaging facilities are available
imaging facilities means?
you can take to hospitals
we are staying inxxxxxxxxx
ULTRASOUND, CT scans, are radiological studies and imaging studies ,
in that case, you can take her to any major hospital there
ok sir on today i will take her in to the hospital now.
hope everything works out well
ok sir thank u
You are very welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stones and tailbone pain
- White layer after tooth extraction
- Kidney stones calf pain
- White fluid filled bumps on skin
- Kidney stones affect baby during pregnancy
- White lines on your gums
- Post operative pain kidney stone
- Will alcohol affect duplex kidney
- Whats the worst cause for liver damage beer or spirits
- Pain in armpit kidney stones
- Kidney stones pain in right shoulder
- Is ragi advisable for dialysis patients
- White piece of skin hanging off tongue
- Discharge advice on nephrotic syndrome
- Affect of high urea in blood