Pain in rectal area after C-Section. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your query.
6 months back i had c-section
since my pregnacy i get mild pain in my rectal area
Do you mean before the birth of the child or after the birth?
before delivery i used to get consitipation problem very rarely
this can continue even after the delivery in many
Do you notice blood in the stool?
but last month it was bleeding with miled pain very frequently like once a week
Now i am not seeing any blood
Is it observed on the tissue or in the stool?
Now it is not bleeding, but always itching kind of sensation there
Ok, women are generally prone for Anal fissures
Fissures can cause itch
if they are for many days they tend to cause more problems
Constipation predisposes to this
So it is important to visit the loo every day and stool should be soft
to avoid the pain
i am taking care f it
Itch is temporary problem and you can use ANAPROCT - Oint
thrice a day
i just want to know wheather i am suffering from piles problem?
It is difficult to say without examination
Whether it is fissure or first degree piles
Both of them go together
the reason is also similar
i will use oinment u prescribed
yeah do it for 10 days and check the result
the general guidelines should be followed
Lot of fibre in the food, adequate water and regular stooling
is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks, bye for now
can i get ur number?
It is better if you can come online and request a call back from me
I can call you within 15 minutes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Air in lower abdo
- Rectal spotting after c section
- Symptoms of pregnancy after ipill
- Post c section hematoma treatment
- Pins and needles after injection
- Pain in clitoris after c section
- Tiny red spots after intercourse
- Lighter periods after taking ipill
- Bruise moving from breast to abdoman
- Mild back ache abdomen cramps exhaustion
- Rectal bleeding after c section
- Post abdminal hysterectomy itch
- Spot bleeding after intercourse and abdo pain
- Slimming treatments after c section
- Irregular menstruation after ohss