Pain in ovarian region due to cyst, pain while intercourse - Online Doctor Chats
User : Here are my symptoms, headache fatigue lower back pain, pain in my ovarian region, UTI that won't go away, uncomfortable stomach
Doctor : hi
User : I have a family history of cysts in female reproductive areas
User : hi
User : my doc said in february at my pap that i had a small cyst
please provide your age, and location
User : 18 AAAAAAA Indiana
what investigations are already done for you?
User : just treatment for the UTI
User : one course of antibiotics that didn't work
Doctor : where in abdomen do you feel the discomfort?
User : where my ovaries are, like lower to either side
User : then also around my stomach
when was your last menstrual period?
User : i had an irregular one last week
what is the length of your usual period cycle an dhow many days does the bleeding last?
Doctor : are you sexually active?
User : yes and it hurts during intercourse severely!
User : a full month and 7 days
since when are you having this pain in abdomen?
was any ultrasound for pelvis done for you?
User : off and on for quite some time...i don't remember
User : no
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ecstasy affect pacemakers
- Eating chocolates affect baby complexion
- Left ovarian cyst pain
- Eating egg during chickenpox
- Exercises and copper t
- Fluid leaking from fallopian tubes
- Effect of smoking for jaundice patients
- Endometrial thickening of 23 mm
- Ovarian cysts coccyx pain
- Endometriosis loss of appetite tired
- Right ovarian cyst pain
- Ruptured ovarian cyst pain
- Four day late period with blood when wiping
- Ovarian cysts pain
- Does the vagus nerve stimulate the kidneys