Pain in neck while sitting for long duration. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here,
How can I help you ?
I AM HAVING PAIN IN MY NECK . PAIN IS SEVEAR BUT NOT ALWAYS . NO MEDICATION TAKEN TILL NOW . NATURE OF JOB IS BACK OFFICE SITING JOB . IS IT SOME THING RELATED TO SPOINDALITISE ?
Since when do you have the pain ?
LAST ONE YEAR
Is the pain continuous or appears only after constant sitting for long hours ?
PAIN IS NOT CONTINEOUS , HOWEVER IT IS MORE WHEN I CONSTANTLY SIT FOR LONG TIME
Ok, since it is not continuous I would not consider it have developed into spondylosis
But if precautions are not taken now it may progress to spondylosis
SO , WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST FOR FUTURE PREVENTION . ANY EXERC OR ANY MEDICATION
Do apply a neck collar first, this restricts the muscle movements across the neck joints and provide relief and prevent progression
do consult a Physiotherapist who can train you to do recommended exercises to reduce the pain and prevent complications
Is there anything else, I can help you with ?
THANK YOU DR
You are welcome
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 13 ribs in babys
- 13 yr old sore knee
- 13 year old has neck pain
- Beef bad for psoriasis
- Bad cramping before going poop
- Bad cramps cant poop before period
- Bad diaherra before having period
- Bad bath salt reactions
- Baby sitting on nerve pain in neck
- Pain in neck while deep breath
- Suggest treatment for pain post neck surgery
- Right rib pain in pregnancy 13 weeks
- Eyebrow pain and neck pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- Normal wbc after knee replacement surgery 13000