Pain in lower stomach,upper chest and legs gets heavy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : im currently working away so cannot get to my gp
User : i had some concerns ....
Doctor : ok please proceed
Doctor : we can help you
User : i get like tremors where my head / neck feels like its pulsing , sometimes i get pains around my lower stomach and upper chest , when i walk / exercise mt lower legs get heavy and i also get a tingling / itchy prickly heat sensation
User : hopefully this wont take longer than 5 misn since i cannot pay for this service just looking for a quick fix / answer
Doctor : ok since when are you having this problem?
User : past few months , maybe longer
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 23 , male , Halifax , england , 3d Artist ,Single , 6 Ft 3 , 15 Stone
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : Dont smoke , drink ocassionally one night say every 4-6 weeks
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness.
User : not that im aware of and no
Doctor : ok
Doctor : judging by the history you have given most probably you need a physical examination so please consult your physician
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Entamoeba infection causes
- Vaginal bacterial infections causes
- Is percocet the same thing as oxycodone
- Is quinine used to treat measles
- Is shaking a sign of dehydration
- Pancreatic inflammation causes
- Stomach pain with chest pain
- Is generic ibuprofen the same as advil
- Stomach is distended with pain in upper stomach
- Pain in lower chest upper stomach area
- Lower back pain stomach pain rumbling stomach
- Postural lightheadedness causes
- Pain in the upper stomach radiating to lower part reason
- Chronic brucellosis causes
- Is gonorrhea a std or sti