Pain in lower right side stomach - Online Doctor Chats
User : i am a 19 year old femal who is a student, all last week i hardly could eat and now i have a sharp pain in my lower right side across from my belly button
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can I help you?
i am a 19 year old femal who is a student, all last week i hardly could eat and now i have a sharp pain in my lower right side across from my belly button
User : should i go to the ER for help?
User : this is kinda an emergency i need your help
were you forcibly starving to reduce weight?
User : No!
User : it was sudden than i couldnt eat
Doctor : for whole week?
User : yea i thought it was a stomach virius
so i didnt put much though to it
User : please tell me if i should go or not
horrible sotmach pain then release of my bowels
you can visit ER
should i though ? does it sound dire?
ok thank you so much!!
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pulsating pain in lower right stomach
- Tacky heart syndrome
- Stomach hernia symptoms in women
- Right side pain and stomach noises
- Risk of collapsed lung after heart valve replacement
- Intermittent pain in left side
- Rice and moong dal breakfast reciepe for a 1 year old
- Stomach rumbles pain in lower right stomach
- Bloated stomach and pain right side stomach
- Right flank pain when sitting
- Right flank pain while pregnant
- Right hilum is bulky
- Lower right side stomach and leg pain
- Inflamed upper stomach
- Fluid in navel