Pain in lower back causing headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello
User : Yes, I was in the army and It was found I have slippped disks
Ok I believe I can help you the best
User : I have alot of pain right now in my lower back, and it's causing me to have a severe headache
User : And I feel very nasious
User : Sick*
What is your age?
User : 21
Are you able to stand / sit?
User : I can do both I can work through the pain barley but it's very painful
Are you able to lie down on the bed?
User : Yes
Doctor : Do you lose urine?
because of the pain?
User : No
Is the pain localised or radiating?
What is the grade of the pain over a scale of 0 to 10?
User : I feel like im gonna blackout when it spikes like it spikes once and awhile
0 being the lowest
User : 8
Is the pain increasing on bending or coughing?
I can understand you have horrible pain
User : Im thinking about going to the ER but all they do is normall prescribe me Narcotics and I don't really like it.. Yes bending and increases
but I can give you homeremedies
User : Alright
Doctor : Do you have similar pain in the past?
and what did you do then?
User : Not nearly as bad
User : I was taking Vicoden for the pain
User : I stopped about a year ago.
Ok IS it not relieving your pain as such?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dizzy spell followed by headache and stomach
- Dizzy feelings following surgery
- Lower back headache causes
- Can food poisoning make you feel dizzy
- Headache dizziness forehead purpura
- Lower back pain mid right back pain headache sore throat
- Knee pain after mastrubation
- Rash after months of having knee surgery
- Prolonged nausea after knee surgery
- Light headed dizzy horizontal vision flip
- Right lower back pain and headache
- Knee pain without swelling after sudden stop
- Lower back pain chills headache
- Petichiae after knee replacement
- Lower back pain and headache