Pain in lower back and sides - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : ow can i help you
User : I am a 17 year old female. I recently have had a constant urge to urinate. I have very bad pain near my lower back, as well as my sides. I also have lower abdomen pain. I was wondering what all this could be.
User : There's a history of kidney stones in my family, as well as a high tendency for UTI's.
Doctor : but you have burning during passing urine
User : No. no burning. but when i try to pass urine next to nothign will come out, regardless of the urge.
Doctor : okay
Doctor : have you consulted a doctor
User : Not yet. I have an appointment tomorrow.
Doctor : it needs to be checked up for uti first
User : ok. what else might it be though?
Doctor : a boil is more painfull
Doctor : when was ur last period
Doctor : is this pain as any relation to your period
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain with swelling in my left lower back
- Feeling pukish and sleepy
- Pulling feeling from vagina
- Lower back pain rash lower back
- Suggest treatment for pain due to degenerative disc disease
- Stressed an feeling pukish
- Can methotrexate withdrawal cause diverticulitissacroilitis and body aches
- Right side lower abdominal pain and back pain
- Feels puffy in vagina
- Discharge and back lower back pain
- My vagina feels raw
- What causes palpitations with fluctuation in potassium levels
- Suggest treatment for brain tumor
- Suggest homeopathic treatment to increase sperm count
- Lower back pain, indent in back