Pain in lower abdomen pain and kidney stones - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello dr
How can i help you?
User : from last 3 days i am having slight pain in my lower abdomen & also a feeling to urinate frequently
Doctor : ok
User : i am 32 years old
User : could you pls guide me for poosible problems
Doctor : i will help you
Do you have fever?
User : no
do you have burning sensation while passing urine
User : may be very slightly
Doctor : What is the color of the urine?
User : its like a very light pain moving around in the lower abdomen region
User : normal white : color
do you have any increase in bowel movements?
User : no bowel is normal only once
do the pain is more so in the flanks?
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Kidney stones and tailbone pain
- Drugs/medication for Renal failure
- What is the purpose of nuforce 3 kit medicine
- Can an overdose of metroprolol kill you?
- Kidney stones calf pain
- I took unwanted kit from mankind
- Symptoms of Cardiovascular disease
- Usage of dtpa
- Palmar plantar keratoderma treatment
- Drugs/medication for Chronic kidney disease
- Coping with kidney stone pain
- Kidney stones without pain
- Usage of sensipar
- Pain in armpit kidney stones
- 6 month old weighing 9 kilos is it normal?