Pain in lower abdomen, USG scan shows right tubo ovarian mass. Treatment centers in bangalore? - Online Doctor Chats
Good Noon Dr XXXXXXX
Actually my complained of pain in lower abdomen and we went through USG scan
on recommendation of Gyanec doctor
The impression in scan report was of "Right tubo ovarian mass"
I just want to know what actually it is and where we should go for treatment in Bangalore
The condition definitely requires further evaluation.
A gynecologist will definitely be able to perform the next process of evaluation.
Can you please suggest us on Clinic /Hospital where we can go forthe treatment?
May I know where are you currently taking the treatment from?
We are living in Kasturinagar and we went to Chhaya Hospital, banaswadi
I was just reviewing the website of XXXXXXX hospital.
It seems to contain good list of doctors.
You can continue the treatment there. However the other alternatives are
Manipal, Columbia Asia, Fortis or apollo.
As I do not have any personal reference, I could give you only these suggestions.
Thank you very much Doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 3 month old baby with very bad cough
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen
- Amitriptyline for hiatus hernia
- Treatment for abdominal movement despite normal usg results
- Appendectomy laparoscopic bloating
- Suffering from shortness of breathe
- Do sore breasts and light bleeding indicate pregnancy
- Cure for rumbling appendicitis
- Why is there no hair growth in my body
- Abdominal pain ultrasound shows ovarian cyst treatment
- Treatment and cure for Ovarian pain
- Done usg test what does the reports suggest disease treatment
- Hamburger sign appendicitis
- Is there any treatment available for alzheimer
- Soya milk and appendicitis