Pain in lower abdomen, USG scan shows right tubo ovarian mass. Treatment centers in bangalore? - Online Doctor Chats
Good Noon Dr XXXXXXX
Actually my complained of pain in lower abdomen and we went through USG scan
on recommendation of Gyanec doctor
The impression in scan report was of "Right tubo ovarian mass"
I just want to know what actually it is and where we should go for treatment in Bangalore
The condition definitely requires further evaluation.
A gynecologist will definitely be able to perform the next process of evaluation.
Can you please suggest us on Clinic /Hospital where we can go forthe treatment?
May I know where are you currently taking the treatment from?
We are living in Kasturinagar and we went to Chhaya Hospital, banaswadi
I was just reviewing the website of XXXXXXX hospital.
It seems to contain good list of doctors.
You can continue the treatment there. However the other alternatives are
Manipal, Columbia Asia, Fortis or apollo.
As I do not have any personal reference, I could give you only these suggestions.
Thank you very much Doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Belly ache and headache
- Augmentin and stomach pain
- Sinus headaches and dulled hearing
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen
- Stomach pain after labor
- Running after hernia surgery
- Treatment for abdominal movement despite normal usg results
- I am 21 years old and i wet the bed
- Long term low grade fever
- Lump onthe skinaround the anus that leaks
- Lump on side of leg near knee cap
- Abdominal pain ultrasound shows ovarian cyst treatment
- Hepato iminodiacetic acid scan
- Treatment and cure for Ovarian pain
- Done usg test what does the reports suggest disease treatment