Pain in left testicle - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : since this morning i have had a dull pain in the left side of my testicle/scrotum...
User : it's not severe
and i didn't get injured or anything like that
what is your age?
Do you find any redness over scrotal skin region?
i do not have fever or vomiting, but after doing a little browsing i feel some anxiety about torsion
um, not that i can tell...all looks normal
pain is severe in the torsion
ok, so that is my main question
it might be epididymitis or orchitits
User : i am able to walk and do most anything, but it has become a little uncomfortable
you might need a physical examination
if it persists
ok, is this something that could wait a day or two
or go now type of thing...
you can wait for 4-6 hours
oh, i meant for the epididymitis or orchitits
if it does not resolve , then it is wise to consult a doctor and get a physical examination
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in left testicle neuralgia
- Air bubble in testicle
- Bad effects on pan masala
- Left testicle pain and dizziness
- Testicle pain left side
- My testicular hurts when i drink alcohol
- Why alcohol hurts testicles
- Is it bad to smoke weed with a concussion
- What age does human male testicals drop
- Left testicle pain and swelling
- Pain in left testicle area
- At what age does scrotum hang lower
- Is climbing stairs bad for slip disc?
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus bacteria
- Sauna belt bad effects