Pain in left scrotum - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have been having pain in my lower private area
Since when do you have this?
User : 2 day ago
MAy i know your age?
User : 20
Is the pain very severe?
User : no its on and off
Are you sexually active?
User : yes
Do you have pain/burning sensation while passing urine?
User : no i do not expericence burning sensation
also is there a way i can make my penis longer
there is no way of making the penis size to increase?
User : are you a male or female
Doctor : I am a male doctor.
You are probably experiencing ureteric colick pain.
you can try tylenol for pain relief.
But the cause for the for the colick can be made out only on a physical examination.
So i suggest you to consult a specialist for better management.
Doctor : is there any other query?
Are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Urine burns mountain dew
- White cloudy urine droplets
- Buta proxyvon tablet side effects
- Does micrscopic rbcs in urine always indicate cancer
- Burst muscle in leg
- Scrotum pain left side
- Busted knuckle open wound
- Loose scrotum skin pain
- Throbbing headache bust a vein
- Buta proxyvon tablet is use to
- Pain at the tailbone to the scrotum
- Purple scrotum pain in scrotum
- Unable to urinate during period
- Pain in testicle and tight scrotum
- Structure of pus cells in urine