Pain in left hips - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : r u there?
User : Hello, i am been suffering from pain in my left hips. i consulted an orhopaedics doctor, after x-ray report he had given treatment for 1 month, when pain not cured, now he asking me to get done an MRI scan
User : shall i go for it?
Doctor : pl explain ur pain
User : while walking i will feel pain in joints, means the joining in hips.
Doctor : k
Doctor : & do the pain goes to thighs/legs
User : no
User : it will be not move from hip..
Doctor : what medication u have ?
Doctor : what was the x-ray report?
User : Doctor has given some tablets, i dont remember the name..
Doctor : k
Doctor : Backache is a pain in the back caused by degenerative changes, injury, swelling
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Left groin and hip pain
- Chemically induced stress test heart
- Dent on thigh from hematoma
- Sudden pain in left hip
- Forearm swollen dent push
- Stabbing pain in left hip
- Left hip pain in women
- Challenging negative thinking
- Painful lump in cheek
- Chronic pain in left hip
- Dent on top left side of skull
- Dent from kenalog injection squeeze stuff
- Fibroid tumors cervix
- Dengue and numb toes
- Swollen salivary glands in cheek