Pain in joints - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
User : i am 20 years old
User : i m a female
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i feel alot of pain in my bones
User : specially in joints
Since when you have the pain?
User : 1 year
User : but now a days i feel it more than before
User : specially when i woke ub in the morning
Would the start suddenly?
and does it increase over period of time in the day or reduce?
User : when i woke up in the morning i feel a lot of weakness in my body and pain in bones
User : it ruduce over the period.but its much more when i woke up
DO you have stiffness in the joints
when you wake up
User : yes..i sometimes feel like swelling
Were you able to move?
User : yes stifness is there
User : yes
User : but when i m sleeping at night the stifnes is so much that i cant move.it hurts to move
Doctor : How is your previous nights sleep?
User : fine
Ok I probably think of few conditions in your case
User : what
However I have to rule out few important things before that with few more questions?
Is it fine with you?
User : sure
Do you have a family history of such problems?
User : no one else
User : yes.my granny had such problem
Were you perfectly alright before one year of the start of the symptoms?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Severe pain in knee after leg kick
- Radioactive iodine therapy and porphyria
- Epilim joint pain muscle pain
- Joint pain after shivering
- Inward zit above lip
- Muscle pain and joint pain
- Lisinopril use with iodine
- Si joint pain abdominal pain
- Urine that smells like iodine
- Pain in the jaw after throwing up
- Joint pain after typhiod
- Back pain joint pain physiotherapy
- Shivers joint pains back pain
- Why are my joints sore after sleeping
- Skin rash leis ion