Pain in joints, severe fever, throat infection. Haemoglobin test shows elevated esr. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with the query.
hi doctor XXXXXXX i had contacted u last week where i told i am feeling some vitration
near my hand joints and more tiredness
You mean pain in joints.
one sec will go through your history
Ok tell me'
what happened to the results
now i got it done
everything are in range expect vit 12 which is 187
yes i just read it
You mentioned this to other doctor
ya but i want to ask u related to periords
yes , esr will be high due to recent infections
Are you a pure vegetarian, or you egg?
last time i got it on XXXXXXX 13 still i dint get
Your hb is normal too.
are you married?
ya so i want my periords to come now as i have some amily function in another 10 days
no i am not married
can u suggest me some tab which will make regularize me periords
and it should not cause acne
You will need to take medication for this from a gynecologist, these are prescription mediicnes, so we cannot prescribe this here
please help me out in this
But i can prescribe for low fit b12 levels
it is already delayed for 10 days
you can take it now
Your tiredness is all related to low b12 levels
i just want to ask u whether this tab does not cause acne
avoid stress, even these can play a role in bodys hormonal levels
meprate 10 mg does not cause acne?
it does not cause it
ok thanks.. please tell me tab for vitb12
Nurokind gold once a day for 3 months
increase dairy products in diet
ok sure thanks
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Natural cures for throat infection
- Endometrial cells and iud
- Is digene cure throat infection
- Ua sq epi cells
- Urine sq epi cells
- Drugs/medication for brachial plexus injury
- Urine test epi cells occ squamous
- Drugs/medication for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Drugs/medication for restless leg syndrome
- Treatment and cure for throat infection
- Drugs/medication for disc hernia
- How to cure throat infection
- Cure for throat infection
- Drugs/medication for bone marrow dysfunction
- Endometrin cells in urine