Pain in jaw after an injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can I help you?
User : hi, i was just talking to a doctor and they said that the pain under my jaw was due to ''trama''
User : Its a small ache every once in a while after i rub it or something on my jaw bone.
User : i asked if it was jaw cancer and they said not to worry.
User : could you tell me if you think its just a small bruise on the bone or something?
User : My girlfriend hit her head on my jaw the day it happened.. and its been going on for about a day and a half
Jaw cancer - Do you have it for along time
User : a day and a half.
cancer dont manifest in 1 1/2 day
User : Its only been a day and a half, its just a small ache not a massive pain.
User : i have been smoking since i was 13, im 18 now.
User : But never had a problem unless i hit my jaw or head or something, then the obvious reaction is pain.
Doctor : How many per day?
User : maybe 3 or 4?
User : i dnt smoke that much.. sometimes i go days or months without
then the risk is low
User : i dont have a problem moving my jaw or anything
User : i can chew fast.. smile... all that
User : so im thinking its just a bruise
Doctor : yes
User : really only hurts when i streach my jaw out or simply rub it in a rough manner.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to mask meth body odor
- How to become fat in 10 days
- Sinus pain after head injury
- How to pack polynomial cysts
- Nursing care plan for cesarean section
- Painful bump on knuckle after injury
- Post op care for sebaceous cyst removal
- Painful knot in arm after an injury
- Post surgical care for sebaceous cyst removal
- How to recover from getting hit in balls
- Rib pain after injury
- How to get rid of discharge stains
- Facial hair care clinic in tamilnadu
- Post sebaceous cyst surgery care
- Ear pain after head injury