Pain in jaw after an injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can I help you?
User : hi, i was just talking to a doctor and they said that the pain under my jaw was due to ''trama''
User : Its a small ache every once in a while after i rub it or something on my jaw bone.
User : i asked if it was jaw cancer and they said not to worry.
User : could you tell me if you think its just a small bruise on the bone or something?
User : My girlfriend hit her head on my jaw the day it happened.. and its been going on for about a day and a half
Jaw cancer - Do you have it for along time
User : a day and a half.
cancer dont manifest in 1 1/2 day
User : Its only been a day and a half, its just a small ache not a massive pain.
User : i have been smoking since i was 13, im 18 now.
User : But never had a problem unless i hit my jaw or head or something, then the obvious reaction is pain.
Doctor : How many per day?
User : maybe 3 or 4?
User : i dnt smoke that much.. sometimes i go days or months without
then the risk is low
User : i dont have a problem moving my jaw or anything
User : i can chew fast.. smile... all that
User : so im thinking its just a bruise
Doctor : yes
User : really only hurts when i streach my jaw out or simply rub it in a rough manner.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetic doctor whitefield
- Sinus pain after head injury
- Profuse sweating under minimal exertion
- What exercises can one use for hbp
- Painful bump on knuckle after injury
- Effect of khaini in diabetic patient
- Physical exertion and fainting
- Exessive intake of neem powder
- Effect of jaggeryin diabetes
- Painful knot in arm after an injury
- What are the function of exevate
- Sores on penis due to diabetes
- Effect of glycomate tablets on non diabetics
- Rib pain after injury
- Ear pain after head injury