Pain in heel - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have a slight pain in my left heel
it increases every time i play any sport
For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight and Waist circumference.
User : age 17 gemder male location india occupation student martial status single
height 5"10 weight 48 waist circumference 30
Doctor : which sport are you playing?
was there any injury?
User : i am currently playing table tennis
no injury of any sort
i just got this pain after i played too long one day
and then it occurs if i put any kind of pressure on my foor
may be your tendons are stretched along with some muscle pull
it may take some weeks to heel
i will give you some tips for quick healing
similar complaints in past?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is pregnancy possible before even period starts
- Muscle pain palm and heel
- Outer thigh dent in muscle
- Painful lump on bottom of heel
- Dent and swelling of thigh
- Unexplained heel pain
- Received a total testosterone result of 379 is this low
- Kidney disease painful heels
- Having dead skin accumulation problem on face remedy
- Pain dent in skull
- Gaseous necrosis of the dental pulp nurofen
- Sudden dent in leg
- Treated for thrombosed hemorrhoid having pain suggested clot liquified suggestions
- Vision blurred while working on the system suggest
- Heel inserts for heel pain