Pain in hand, waist, toes. No history of body pain. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hi Sir, My name is XXXXXXX
I just here regarding my mom
she is of age 58
with me in Bangalore..
One week back we went to our home town in Andhra pradesh and spent 1 week over there and again to bangalore...i feel not that much hectic the entire trip...
but from last one week when we return back she is facing body pains
like hands hand bones
from waist to toes
but suddenly she is feeling pain at joints and at bones... yesterday she just had two pain killers but still facing the problem...
how i need to proceed... any observations i need to do or remedies... for two days or directly i need to consult a doctor... i am not getting... usaually she wont prefer to go hospital until unless i force very much
Need your help in this regard
Sudden onset body pains at this age can be due to number of reasons.
It just could be physical exhaustion or a symptoms of an active infection - viral.
It may also be an exaggeration of pre-exiting body aches which flared up due to the recent stress of travel and stay.
Without a clinical examination it would be extremely difficult to isolate the cause.
Though rest and pain killers will solve the problem eventually, it would be better to visit a doctor.
If possible, plan a visit to a physician and get her evaluated.
ok... so pain killers can we use for another two days (she had a dose of 2 y'day)
Have you followed?
I said, pain killers can relieve the symptoms, but a visit to a doctor is essential to understand and treat the root cause.
Hope it is clear to you now.
Do you have any questions?
ok...i will consult physician then
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for body pains and headache
- Will i get dizziness with ranitidine
- Treatment and cure for chronic body pain
- Does primolut-n delay future menstrual cycles
- Treatment for severe body pain
- What is the reason for chest tightness
- Tonsil neck shoulder pain
- Shoulder neck pain sjogrens
- Shivers and neck pain
- Should tender bump in shin be iced and x-rayed
- Treatment and cure for Body pain
- Sjogrens and neck pain
- Treatment for sudden body pains
- How to wean off valium safely without the withdrawal symptoms
- Unexplained neck and shoulder pain