Pain in fingers, back pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : Having backache and pain in the fingers
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help you in this
Doctor : can I ask few relevant questions?
User : pls. focus on the pain in the fingers first (left hand)
Doctor : Plz provide your age, gender, occupation, height and weight
User : 40, M, Desk-job, 5'7'', 72kgs
Doctor : since when are you facing the pain in fingers?
User : 4 weeks
Doctor : doe the pain goes anywhere or is confined to fingers only?
User : fingers as of now. sometimes becomes difficult to use the hand
Doctor : is the pain involves complete fingers or the joints only?
User : can't really differentiate
Doctor : is the pain more in the early morning?
User : not really
Doctor : are you taking any medications?
User : no, just do some bending exercises
Doctor : when there is pain are you able to grasp the things easily?
Doctor : similar complaints in past?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain middle of back
- Nutritional deficiency stomatitis causes
- Pain patches for back pain
- Ulcerative colitis arthritis causes
- Tongue spasms causes
- Back pain and itchy back
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Landed on buttocks back pain
- Calcific granuloma with back pain
- Recurrent rectal prolapse causes
- Vein burst in back of leg
- Uterine fundal myoma causes
- Can flat butt cause back pain
- Back pain and cracking back
- Post cabg back muscle spasms