Pain in eye and head after working on laptop for a long. Any solution? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
this is XXXXXXX
actually when i am working on laptop for a long time, feeling pain in my eyes.
Since when you are feeling this pain?
and in my head.
from last 3-4 years.
Do you have any problem with your eyesight?
no, whenever i checked my eyesight no problem was found.
Your problem could be due to long use of computer causing undue tension on your ocular muscles.
It causes headache as well.
is there any solution.
You need to use antiglare spectacles while using the system.
Maintain distance from the monitor.
Take adequate breaks while on work.
Did you follow what I said? Please get back to me in case of doubts.
ya, i followed.
i will try to do so.
thanks a lot.
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Eosinophilic intestinal disease
- Penidure la 12 injection side effects
- Omphalitis in 12 month old
- Pain behind eyes light headed
- 12 weeks pregnant and lightheaded
- Diagnosis of Diabetic dyslipidemia
- Diagnosis of Thromboembolic disease
- Pain in eye after alcohol
- Night chills causes
- Side effects of wysolone 10mg
- Diagnosis of Night chills
- Stomach pain and head pain by eyes
- 12 year old still in diaper
- Pain in eye after sleeping
- Back of head pain dry eyes