Pain in elbow, lifting weights, What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
Please post your query.
i am going for zym from last 4 months and suddenly one fine day there is some pain to my right hand
i think i lift some overwt or i lifted the wt wrongly
Ok is the pain restricted only to your hand?
the pain is at the middle of elbow ie at the joint
the pain is only for the hand
Are you able to move the hand?
and that too i feel the pain when i lift any wt
that is when i lift bucket of water or wash clothes etc .
s i was able to move
Is there any swelling?
Alright. There doesn't seem any cause for worry.
You have probably
i consulted bone specialist 2 weeks back. he prescribed some medicines and also physiotherapy for 1 week
to unaccustomed use
Ok did these medicines work?
Probably not as your pain is present only on lifting weights.
And it is limited to the area around the joint.
Does it radiate down your arm?
s from the elbow joing to down little bit
Ok. Musle sprain takes a while to heal.
and if i tip on the bone near the joint with my finger its paining
i stopped going for zym too
Muscle sprain takes a while to heal.
You can give your arm a rest.
Don't lift weights.
i stopped lifting . even i stopped going for zym
wht to do . wht is the correct medicine or prescription . shall i XXXXXXX the doctor again?
Continue with the pain medication prescribed by your doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- High esr count remedies and side effects
- Cant lift pain in elbow
- Abdominal pain ultrasound shows enlarged liver please correlate clinically
- Elbow pain after lifting weights
- Constant pain in elbow what is it
- Reason for shivering legs
- What is the pain in my elbow
- Systemic sclerosis intestinal lung disease breathlessness any homeopathic medicine
- Red legs on shins
- Reddish swollen shiny tender skin on legs
- Raised sore on right leg
- Elbow pain with bony knot on elbow
- Fingering semen on fingers missed periods vomiting chances of pregnancy
- Child has diarrhea after eating rice porridge
- Red skin n leg and swollen