Pain in calcaneus bone, leg swollen on and off. Remedy ? - Online Doctor Chats
Gud after noon
How can I help you?
i had reported leg swelling before 4days
i think i spoke to u in the moring
one of ur doc told me that it would be fine after 30mn of working
but it is going and coming back
i have pain in calcaneus bone
that is not so painful but yes it pains
When you say leg swelling, do you mean swelling of the feet?
Is the swelling limited to one side or both the sides?
just one side
on both the legs
Since how long are you having this swelling?
it is not permant it comes and goes off
Ok, since when has this been happening?
like now i have after few hrs it just reduces
Let me rephrase the question, I would like to know since how long are the recurrent episodes of feet swelling happening - days/months?
few days only
that is since last sat
Did you sustain any injury?
Are you on any regular medications?
No i do not have any of this
no i m not on any medication
May I know your current height and weight?
5-7 and 72
Do you also have facial swelling?
Are your periods regular?
Are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding.
Please chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How do i get rid of clavicle lump
- Eyebrow twitches in children
- Rib bone pain and leg weakness
- Trench mouth in infants
- Enlarged clavicle at sternum
- Leg bone pain in adults
- Sleeping posture in clavicle fracture
- Severe lower leg bone pain
- Medical lump on joint of clavical and sternum
- Tail bone pain numb leg
- Is it okay to smoke cigarettes if you have gout
- Bone pain in lower leg
- Duromine cause sunburn
- What is the treatment for verico veins
- Electrolyte imbalance and tics