Pain in bones and sleepiness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : How can I help you
User : hello sir
User : sir i have frequent pain in my bones , sleepiness, and small tumers in different parts of my body
Doctor : ok
User : is this some kind of cancer
Doctor : Since when are you having it and What is the Nature of the Progress of the condition
User : quiet loww
Doctor : ok
User : let me say initial stage
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : i guess
User : i am a male of 19
User : whieght 54kg height 5.2'
User : sorry 5.2"
Doctor : you shall need to try and rule out the Low hemoglobin levels and then
Doctor : if that is normal then you shall need to
Doctor : find out the Cause for the joint and the Bone pains by the way of
Doctor : Orthoprdic Examination
Doctor : But
Doctor : there is nothing like Tumor that i would suspect in your case
Doctor : Are you Back ?
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Heartburn sleepiness abdominal pain
- Stomach pain and sleepy
- Child with abdominal pain sleepy
- Stitch in breast bone
- Breast bone tenderness and swelling
- Is root canal is dnagerous for thyroid cancer survival
- Abdominal pain and feeling sleepy
- Lung apsis
- How to heal a hole in a diabetic foot
- Is it a bad sign when they do a liver ultra sound because of elevated levels
- Shortess of breath and collar bone pain
- Irregular meanstration have problem
- Sleepy and abdominal pain
- Bone under my left breast hurts
- Hurt in breast bone