Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Pain in back post trauma - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3609 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hi
User :   i have some problem in my backboon..
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Carry on
Doctor :   Please describe me about the problem
User :   ok
User :   in 1996 there was a accident and my backboon was pussed...25% according to doctor...
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i took bed rest and whatever treatment....
Doctor :   What is the problem now?
User :   now I'm ok
Doctor :   Ok
User :   if i sit log time same position then feel some pain
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and little bit pain in my back and legs
Doctor :   Have you seen the doctor for this pain
User :   yes, he told me do some excise..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   So not relieved
User :   I'm doing same regular basis, but i have some doubt, so that i want to checkup with doctor once again...
User :   request you to please assist me for good doctor or hospital
User :   yes.
Doctor :   I hope these details are corret
User :   sure
Doctor :   One of our doctors shall get back to you with the best details near
Doctor :   OK
User :   ok Thanks a lot
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor