Pain in abdomen and back post splenectomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hello, I had a splenectomy on May 5th, started getting better this last week. Today I am having serious stabbing pian in my abdomin and back...what could be the problem?
i will help you in this
can I ask few relevant questions?
For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight and Waist circumference.
25, male, Married, 5'11" 275 lbs, 48inch waist
Doctor : why you had splenectomy?
because it was enlarged and they thought there might be a lymphoma inside of it...it turned out to be fine...just big
what about blood reports?
User : all perfect, bone marrow was normal, blood, ct, pet scan all normal'
then why spleen was removed?
do you have reports with you now?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Benign fasciculation syndrome and balance
- Baking soda feet peel
- Pain in abdomen and back fertomid
- Loss of balance and blood in stool
- Lisinopril and anal fissure
- Gonal f side effects pain anal
- Hernia l4 l5
- What causes off balance in chiari
- Back pain moving to abdomen
- Peeling and bumps in the anus area
- Lower back pain after splenectomy
- Balance diet for keralites
- Ocid 20 tablet functions
- Lower abdomen and back pain
- Trampoline back abdomen pain