Pain in abdomen and back post splenectomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hello, I had a splenectomy on May 5th, started getting better this last week. Today I am having serious stabbing pian in my abdomin and back...what could be the problem?
i will help you in this
can I ask few relevant questions?
For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight and Waist circumference.
25, male, Married, 5'11" 275 lbs, 48inch waist
Doctor : why you had splenectomy?
because it was enlarged and they thought there might be a lymphoma inside of it...it turned out to be fine...just big
what about blood reports?
User : all perfect, bone marrow was normal, blood, ct, pet scan all normal'
then why spleen was removed?
do you have reports with you now?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 123 creatinine in blood
- Pain in abdomen and back fertomid
- Whats an anus fight
- Paste filled lumps on anus
- Blood pressure 123 over 91
- Is blood pressure of 12368 normal
- Pus filled spots around the anus
- Heart rate of 123
- Sores around anus and feeling of pressure
- Blood pressure 123 85
- Back pain moving to abdomen
- Lower back pain after splenectomy
- My anus i feel tight
- Lower abdomen and back pain
- Trampoline back abdomen pain