Pain in Abdomen under the belly - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : hello, i have been having stomach pains for the last 8 days or so. Under the belly button and right under the rib cage.
Doctor : ok
User : no other symptoms tho, nausea once or twice thats it
Doctor : plz provide your age, gender, occupation,height and weight
User : 26, male pc technician, 5 10, 160lbs
User : i have had stomach problems in the past, i had endoscopies and colonoscopies, and all kinds of barium tests done. Only thing showed up was hiatal hernia
Doctor : is the pain constant or is episodic?
User : more constant than anything
Doctor : is the food had any relation with food?
Doctor : plz explain the nature of the pain, is it sharp, diffuse, pinprick or burning?
Doctor : are you with me?
Doctor : didi you read my questions?
Doctor : *did
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for intergluteal intertrigo
- Abdomen tightness and belly button painful
- What causes abdominal pain below the naval
- Painful rash under belly
- What do you suggest for diarrhea with stomach pain
- What is the treatment for adhesions caused after appendix surgery
- Drugs/medication for normal, gastric diseases
- Drugs/medication for impetigo contagiosa
- What causes stomach pain in third trimester
- Toddler pain under belly
- Pain under ribs at top of belly
- Swollen belly and pain under ribs
- Will flagyl suffice to cure abdominal pain caused by diverticulitis
- Drugs/medication for obstructive kidney disease
- Drugs/medication for childhood injury