Pain due to shoulder dislocation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello
User : i have pain in my arm for three days
Doctor : do you have any medical query that we can help you with?
Doctor : ok
User : right side
Doctor : could you specify the site?
Doctor : did you have any injury in recent past?
User : upper part
Doctor : any injuries?
User : yes.. it had a shoulder dislocation few days back
Doctor : ok did you undergo any treatment?
User : 3 weeks back and it was reduced by my fellow intern friend
User : and wearing a sling after that
User : but have some tingling...
Doctor : did you go to an orthopedician for an examination after that?
User : can it be due to nerve compression??
User : should i get my mri done. x ray is normal
Doctor : yes improper reduction could be the cause
User : no
User : k.
Doctor : yes mri is definitely more reliable in cause od soft tissuue injuries around the joints
Doctor : but you need to get a an examination done by an orthopedecian
Doctor : anything else i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Head spinning treatment
- Dislocated shoulder and neck pain
- More painful dislocated shoulder or childbirth
- Dislocate shoulder tricep pain
- Burning sensation in shoulder due to dislocation
- Pain years after shoulder dislocation
- Nerve impingement in neck symptoms
- Hit head now suffering with headache nausea and pain behind eyes
- How to stretch neck muscles
- Hot flushes and pain in legs
- Pathophysiology of septic knee infection
- Hissing ear dizzy
- Surgical incision into a joint
- Types of knee replacement implants
- Hissing in head and headache