Pain, dizziness, bloody nose and vertigo - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : my husband has taken 1 cyclobenzaprine 10 mg tab and a hydrocod/acet - 5/500 tab
User : he woke up with a bloody nose
User : he is dizzy andhas avertigo sensation
User : w/ two pointsofpain inhislower backoneither sideof his spine
User : he sees items as farther away than they are.
User : what should i do?
Doctor : Is he running temperature
User : no. but is getting over strep
Doctor : any vomiting/ runny nose
Doctor : nausea
User : nausea yes. he also has been complaing of severe headaches
User : he says the pain in his back is on the upper end of the pain scale. he said a 9 or 10
Doctor : I suggest you to take him to a doctor immeditely
Doctor : or to an ER
User : is it the drugs that are causing this?
Doctor : It may not be
Doctor : Were the drugs prescribed to him
User : should he not combine flexeril w/ vicodin?
Doctor : They are not too high a dose to cause
Doctor : these
Doctor : but possible too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sever menstral cramps from having hep c
- Bloody nose dizzy vomitting
- Bloody nose nausea dizziness
- Have you tried ultrasound fat cavitation
- Random bloody nose and dizziness
- What causes too much precum?
- Lightheadedness caused by hepatitis c
- I feel dizzy after using hair dye
- Fever dizzy bloody nose
- Bloody nose dizzy spells
- Vitamin c interference with cephalexin
- Bystolic and knee pain
- Left facial cheek keeps jumping
- Roller coaster after lasik surgery?
- Bystolic and splenomegaly enlarged spleen