Pain and swelling on the left side of the chest - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : I am having pain on my lower left rib cage just above my stomach. This area is also swollen.
Doctor : ok
User : The pain sometimes runs through to my back. This just started today.
Doctor : does the pain worsens on deep breathing?
User : no.
User : I have the feeling of being full all the time. I have a lot of discomfort at the top of my stomach.
Doctor : do you have fever?
User : No fever
is there any redness of the skin over the region of swelling and pain?
User : No
how big is the swelling?
User : This pain sometimes protrudes into my right side. The swelling is moderate and varies at different times
Doctor : from how many days you have swelling?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eosinophilic pericardial effusion
- Swelling and pain in neck with a chest pain
- Effects of vomiting on teeth
- Effects of typhoid
- Left sided chest pain and left wrist pain
- Icd 9 knee effusion
- Testicles hurt during stomach flu
- Left arm swelling with arm pain and chest pain
- High glucose during gastroenteritis
- Getting sick during growth spurt
- Typhoid tablets side effects
- Is glyciphage good during pregnancy
- Left side painful pain
- Sore groin during period
- Left arm pain with no chest pain