Pain and heaviness in scrotum - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hmmm
User : i have a question
User : why are my "balls" red and they feel heavy
User : thats embrassing but im worried
User : =/
Since when have you noticed this?
User : just today
User : like 30mins ago
May I know your age?
User : 14
Are you sexually active?
User : what you mean ?
Do you have pain in your testicles?
User : yes a little
Do you have fever/body ache?
User : they feel heavy
User : nope
Do you remember any injury?
User : nope
Are you overstrained?
User : uhh no
Doctor : Ok
With your history, I could think of possibilities like infection or hydrocele.
Doctor : For confirmation sake, you will need a physical examination by a Urologist.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bladder flutters pain in stomach
- Squeeze nipple milk came out male
- Scrotum skin oozing
- Gall bladder heart palpitations
- Loose scrotum skin pain
- Testosterone deficiency and constipation
- Purple scrotum pain in scrotum
- Pain at the tailbone to the scrotum
- Dark veins on scrotum pain
- Marijuana to help gal bladder pain
- Female bladder problems and iud
- Esercizio fisico per prevenire varicocele
- Spermatocele mri
- Pain in testicle and tight scrotum
- Gpt for gall bladder